Saturday 6 May 2023

Summer Project: Interviewing a friend. ( Class VII and VIII)

 Interview with my friend Somnath:

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Hi Somnath, I need to ask you a few questions for my school project. May I ? 

Somnath: Oh Sure! Go ahead please. 

Me: What are your favorite things that you really love to do in your free time? 

Somnath: I love playing video games and watching movies. Sometimes I  like to read story books. I also love to play cricket. 

Me: Oh nice! What's your favorite place that you've ever been to? 

Somnath: That's a difficult one actually, but I would say it's Digha. The beaches are so beautiful there and its very enjoyable when the weather is perfect. 

Me: What's your favorite food? 

Somnath: You know I love Biryani. Actually we both love it, isn’t it? I could eat it every day if I could. 

Me: What's your most loving memory? 

Somnath: That would have to be when I got my first pet dog. I remember being so excited and happy when we brought him home. 

Me: What's your favorite book? 

Somnath: I really enjoy the Gupi Bagha series. It's such a great story and the characters are so funny and entertaining. 

Me: Who's your best friend? 

Somnath: Obviously it’s you. We've been friends ever since we were kids and we've always been there for each other.

 Me: Oh thanks. I’m honoured!  What's your favorite movie by the way?

 Somnath: My favorite movie is Heerak Rajarr Deshe. It is an old movie but it is still very relevant even today. And I love Gupi, Bagha and the Wizard Barfi. I want to make things like he does in the movie.

  

Summary of this interview:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I interviewed my friend Somnath about his likings and preferences. He enjoys playing video games, watching movies, and reading books in his free time and he is a cricket lover too. His favorite place that he's ever been to is Digha, and he loves to eat Biryani. His most loving memory is when he got his first pet dog. He's a big fan of the Gupi Bagha series and 'Heerak Rajar Deshe' is his favorite movie. He considers me as his best friend.